Protection plastic + Plywood case,Export standard packing,
10 days after the deposit
100KW stirling engine generator for sale,diesel generators
1. Specification of genset
2. Specification of diesel engine
Number of Cylinders
Turbocharged and Air/Air cooling
Direct injection fuel pump
Forced Water Cooling Cycle
Total lubrication system capacity (L)
Fuel Consumption at 100% Load (g/kwh)
DC24V electrical starting
3. Specification of alternator
Number of Phase
3 Phase and 4 Wires
Number of Bearing
Brushless ,Self-exciting, AVR automatic voltage regulating,100% Copper winding wire
Telephone Influence Factor (TIF)
Voltage Regulation, Steady State
Transient State Voltage
4. Specification of control Panel(with (with GU controller)
The control panel is AMF control panel, with the display of voltage,current, frequency, water temperature, oil pressure. The genset with low oil pressure,high water temperature,over speed,over load protection function.
1) Yuchai series diesel engine
2) Alternator: Leroy Somer/ Stamford (brushless and self-exciting) with AVR
3) Output mode: Three phase four wire; Output Voltage: 110/220V , 220/380V, 230/400 V
4) Frenquency: 50HZ/60HZ; Power factor: 0.8;
5) Steady State Voltage regulation:±1%; Insulation class: H; Protection:IP21 to 23
6) 8 hours running basefuel tank as STD, 12 hours base fuel tank for option
7) Control Panel: Key Start / Key& Auto Start / Auto Start / AMF / Emergency Stop button
1. Standard plywood case, its compressive strength and bearing quality is better.
2. the board area is bit, the soil structure is good, it is better in leakproofness and waterproof.
3.when importing, the plywood case is with fumigation-free, the procedure is simple.
After sales service:
1. 18 months guarantee of the whole machine,We will provide the consumable parts at an agency price when you need replacement.
2. Our engineer could support you technology to your contry if necessary.
3. Our enginner could service on weekend even on vacation.
4. Our engineer could train you on at our factory for free.
5. Our engineer could service you 24 hours online by skype, yahoo, msn, QQ, or by cellphone.
We custom build, maintain and supply diesel and gas generators to suit your needs. Whether for continuous use or to kick-in when a power cut hits, to be silent, trailer mounted, stabilised… whatever your business needs! We also offer comprehensive maintenance and an invaluable Load Testing service to keep your standby generator in peak condition.
Please browse our site, but don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and call us. We’ve installed our systems on a wide range of sites – so your needs may already be familiar.
How does a generator set work with the mains electricity supply?
Constant mains electricity is supplied into premises via electrical cabling. When this mains electricity is
disrupted due to power failures, a signal is sent from the transfer switch to the generator set which then
starts up the generator and when the electrical supply from it is stable, sends generated electricity back
into the premises. When the mains supply is restored and stable the transfer switch reverts back to the
mains and sends a signal to the generator to go back into standby mode.
How long will a generator run on its internal tank of fuel?
The amount of time that a generator will run on a tank of fuel depends on the size of the tank and the
load required from the generator. Each of our generators comes with a minimum of 9 hours (unless
stated otherwise) run time at maximum load. With an external fuel tank, this run time can be extended
What is kVA and is it the same as kW?
No. kVA stands for Kilo Volt Amperes and is the true power produced by a generator. kW (or kilowatts) is the
actual power that is used.
How do I know what size of generator set to purchase for my premises?
HorisPower can conduct a site survey to ascertain your requirements. We conduct an electrical usage survey
over a fix period of time using the latest diagnostic tools. The information gathered is then prepared and a
report produced. This information provides you with information you require to correctly size your generator.